Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Trololo 10 hours

Tremendo personaje ruso,tienen que ver sus video


Eduard Anatolyevich Khil (RussianЭдуард Анатольевич ХильIPA: [ɛdu'art ənɐ'tolʲjɪvʲɪt͡ɕ xʲilʲ] (often transliterated as Edward Hill); 4 September 1934 – 4 June 2012) was a Russian baritone singer and a recipient of the People's Artist Award of the Russian SFSR. Khil became known to the international audience in 2010 when a 1976 recording of him singing a non-lexical vocable version of the song "I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home" (Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой) became an Internet meme, often referred to as "Trololo"[1] or the "Russian Rickroll". The song is now commonly associated withInternet trolling













lolololololo lololol lolo hahahah hahahahah

Uploaded on Mar 17, 2010
The original recording of the song "I am very glad, because I'm finally returning back home" from russian retro-channel Vremya (Time) / Оригинальная запись песни "Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой" с российского ретро-канала Время.


Eduard Khil - Vocalise "trololo" (I am very happy because I am finally back home) 1984 
Вокализ 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment