Friday, November 23, 2012

Diamond-z4 CZ: Scam or no scam



  • Diamond-z4™ Ring
  • Diamond-z4™ Band
    OPTIONAL — Just pay separate fee
  • Certificate of Authenticity
    Confirming the appraised value at $95
  • 2¾ Carat Center Stone
    Flawless Princess Cut
  • 1¼ T.C.W. Baguettes
    2 Round and 2 Tapered
  • Sterling Silver Plate
    Polished and Finished

THE STERLINGTON COLLECTION PROUDLY PRESENTS "A TRUE MASTERPIECE"

Now is your chance to own one of the most famous ring designs in the world - complete with a stunning princess cut stone hand set in finished sterling silver plate.

Even jewelers have a difficult time distinguishing the Diamond-z4 CZ from a mined diamond because of its similarity. Now for the first time ever, the fire and brilliance of flawless diamonds are captured in this beautiful ring! Each perfectly complemented by a brilliant setting of Sterling Silver Plate and offered at an unprecedented price! The Sterling Collection proudly presents a true masterpiece! This exquisite ring features a flawless two-and-three-quarter carat center CZ stone surrounded by over one-and-a-quarter carats of round and tapered clear Diamond-z4 CZ baguettes. Its style, luster, color, and cut are unsurpassed.
Other similar rings can sell for thousands of dollars, but we're able to offer this amazing piece to the public for a VERY limited time for only $20 plus just $6.99 shipping and handling. EachDiamond-z4 CZ Ring is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and comes complete with a hinged decorative velveteen box that will be shipped securely to your home. As part of our *SPECIAL OFFER, you'll also have the opportunity to receive the matching 1.9 total carat Diamond-z4 band for a separate fee of $6.99! This Sterlington Collection offer is not available in stores. Due to the limited time offer restriction, there is a strict limit of just one order per household. We urge you to reserve yours now.
El scam mas grande de los 2013-2014
,Esta compañía genera ingresos en el cambia cambia,y envió no ordenado,teniendo tu tarjeta de crédito ya en sus registro te doble cargan,cobrándote anticipado una mercancía no deseada,.En el proceso devolutivo que por cierto tardan demasiado en acreditarse ,pierdes la noción de lo que te han cobrado y lo que te re-fundaron,pero no te devuelven el cobro de envió,que creo que es ahí donde suceden sus verdaderas ganancias,es como una renta de sus mercancía por asi decirlo

Abajo podrás leer algunas experiencia con esta fraudulenta compañía,ademas de agregar la tuya si ya fuiste mordido por ellos
The biggest scam of 2013-2014
, This business you generate income on the switch changes, and sent unordered, having your credit card already in your record you double charged, charging you advance unwanted merchandise. At the devolution process which incidentally take too long to be accredited, you lose notion of what you have paid and what you re-founded, but do not return the collection sent, I think that's where their real profits happen, it's like a rent of their merchandise so to speak

Below read some experience with this fraudulent company, plus add yours if you were bitten by them and

Order your-z4 ™ Diamond Ring now.

Order your Diamond-z4™ Ring now.


Below read some experience with this fraudulent company, plus add yours if you were bitten by them and

Order your-z4 ™ Diamond Ring now.

OFFER DETAILS:
When ordering today, you will receive the Diamond-z4 Ring for only $20 +$6.99 S&H, and as a special offer, you can add the matching 1.9 total carat Diamond-z4 Band with your order for a separate $6.99 fee.
*State tax will be added to orders for: CA and NJ.
**An additional $10 S&H is added for items sent to Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Alaska.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (minus S&H).
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.



WARNING WARNIG WARNING:



Fraudulent Charges


Alexander
12/08/2012
Miami,USA
I have bought it and it took 20-30 days more or less,I was worried about scam online and this forum 
that I have searched on my looking for a answer, finally when my wife received the call for them,
it is true that they want to send you a "free ear ring . but we were prepared for this ,so we
answer no Sr,we don't want nothing else that what we bought online,after a confirmation 7-10 days
 later my ring was delivery and I gave to my wife
my experience was ok,no lost of money ,no double charged so far but i will keeping an eye on my bank
for a while

2/12/2013
That company play sending items that you never ordered or wanted,so they get back those items in return ,but the
midtime They have already charged on your credit card for that new item that never was wanted
so my experienced two months later ,This is a big SPAM,never buy something that look so cheap and nice

Complaint


Kim m
Country: United States
I ordered the Diamond Z4 ring for $20 and $6.99 s&h.  It has been about a month and I still have not received the ring.  Over the last two weeks, I have received two calls from their sales people to send me free earrings and a necklace for a 14 day free trial. If I chose to keep the necklace, I would be charged $53.96. I was not interested and told them so before they could even finish their speech.  I was charged TWICE for $53.96 on the same day!  I called my credit card company and told them the charges were fraudulent and they removed the charges. It's amazing to me that they think they can get away with ripping people off. This company is BOGUS!!!
!

Comments

  • 0
    Candy
    I ordered the diamond ring and over $200 was removed from my account....I hadnt received the merchadise...After calling the company the customer service rep  continued to offer me different discounts...because she didnt do as I had asked I cancelled the entire order...I then asked to speak with a supervisor she asked me why..she almost felt my raft..currently still on the phone with them...THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD....DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
    • 0
      pin replies to Candy
      I ordered this ring on April 27. I was called and told there was a problem wirh my card, so I reordered and waited another month. Next thing I know,my card was charged twice. I called them back and offered me the second ring for 5$ less. I refused. Told them to cancel the second order. It has now been over a month,my card was charged ...still no ring. So I called and tokd them to,ship,me the ring or I would notify fbi. As of today, according to them the ring was shipped yesterday. We will see. not worth the stress. There is a great company called stauer. I ordered from them receivrd the,merchandise within 5 days. They are great and the rings are amazingly beautiful at an amazing price. Stay away from.telebrands


      TO READ MORE CLICK THE LINK
      http://complaintwire.org/complaint/PQlY272SngU/tel-diamond-z4
      • 0

4 comments: