General Questions about HAARP
What is HAARP?HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems. The HAARP program operates a world-class ionospheric research facility located in Gakona, Alaska.
Questions about the research
Why is ionospheric research important?The fundamental goal of research conducted at HAARP is knowledge; to explore and to understand natural phenomena occurring in the Earth's ionosphere and near-space environment. Information derived from this research will have major value in the design of future communication and navigation systems for both military and civilian use.
What kind of research will be conducted at the HAARP facility?The research to be conducted at HAARP falls into two broad categories:
- The study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction. This includes studying how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals with the goal of developing techniques that may be available for mitigating these effects to improve the reliability and/or the performance of communication and navigation systems.
- Development of technology to use effects produced through ionospheric interactions. One example of this is learning how to generate new signals in the ELF range for the real application of subsurface communications.
and Weather Warfare Weapon
-Dr. Nick Begich
"Our school system increasingly teaches our children how to memorize data and totally ignores teaching them how to think, or analyze, for themselves! This is totally planned as a part of the New World Order. Mark and I have been told by many people that our book, which speaks out about mind-control, offers a thread in tying things together. All of a sudden the New World Order has meaning; the erosion of constitutional values and morality in this country begins to make sense when the concept of mind-control is introduced into the picture."
- Cathy O'Brien and Mark Philips authors of the book "TRANCE Formation of America"
HAARP-Type Technology Could Perform A Variety Of Tricks
HAARP is intended to heat and lift a portion of the ionosphere above a selected location or locations on the planet in order to make a huge invisible "mirror" for bouncing electromagnetic radiation back to the surface of Earth. Why? The answer is that the U.S. military wants to:
- communicate with its submerged submarines by penetrating the oceans with ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) radiations.
- penetrate the land with ELF in order to search for hidden tunnels or other sites of military interest (a process known as earth-penetrating tomography).
What else could a HAARP-type project do in the near future? If the technology is scaled up in size, it could:
- Shield a territory from intercontinental ballistic missiles
- Fry satellites
- Discriminate between incoming objects (missiles)
- Enhance communications
- Disrupt communications over a large area of the globe
- Change the chemical structure of the upper atmosphere and possibly alter the weather
- Affect human mental functioning
- Impact the health of humans and other biological systems.
Ionospheric heaters as a class of research instruments are nothing new; they have operated in Puerto Rico, the former Soviet Union and Tromso, Norway (operated by Max Planck Insitut fur Aeronomie) as well as at another site in Alaska. But what is being tested in the Alaskan wilderness since 1994 is new -- a tool that can focus and steer the radio frequency energy upward. This makes it capable of hitting the ionosphere with a far greater impact than possible from the previous design of heaters.
I post the link here, to the lector that wants to read more about